Friday, May 11, 2012

Turn Back Time



In abyss I find myself
Strayed far away in this deserted life
Wondering how far I came
Running away from those memories
Far away from those fears
When couldn't accept you as you
Couldn't accept myself
Now I wonder,
If I could turn back time
Turn back my life
Will I come to you?
Hold you close
Will I feel your heart again?
Or is it a memory I must live
As one to keep me going
And keep me alive in this lonely life
Little did I realize, those memories became my life
They bring that estranged smile
At most sorrow days of my life

Lost in inner world
Often befuddled by own desires
And then mind drifts away
To those memorable times
To that memorable world
Where we smiled
On every little part of life
As it was last day of life
Now with no one around
And you only close to my heart
For whom I still ponder
If I could turn back time,
Turn back my life
Will I come to you and hold you close to my heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment