Friday, December 11, 2009

Ideas For innovation

Today I was reading Economic times, when i saw one of thing which was implemented in Some place In Karnatka, a business idea which is resulting quite fruitful I read his business has already reached a bench of 7 million with 10 branches in very short period of time, I remember I was discussing same business idea with one my friends who was not impressed by it. And some how because of my own fault I never implemented any ideas of mine. just kept in my heart rarely even discussed them with friends but some how never took them further. Now some of them where implemented by some one in world. for sometime I felt bad why i didn't implement it but it gave me good feeling too. That was of My idea wasn't foolish If implemented correctly It generated profit. and this one I discussed is just one, So somehow While I was coming to my house I decided to open a window of my head and start a blog where I will write my ideas I had or some which still comes to my mind. I know I do want to be part of the project where they get implemented but I more than that I want them to be implemented. I wanna see them evolve into big business. I will post may not post regularly but will post every now and then when ever some idea pops up in my head.

Will highly appreciate the comments. If you like some of these ideas I will like to start with recent one which just been implemented and with some which are yet to be implemented.


Vivek Sheel Gupta
+919600003051

No comments:

Post a Comment