Monday, October 10, 2011

lost and smiled

As I learned the way to love u and I lost you
Memories were deep so were the wounds
Ache was endless so was the loneliness
Yet held u dear closed in my heart
Within every thought you were there
Nor was there any tear nor I could care
In life darkness and abyss were only there
Yet cherished everything that was there
Was it part of life or just a fair
These were the moments I could never share
Deep in my heart as I left them
Hidden from prying eyes as I kept them
Was too scared what they might reveal
Make the wounds that never heal
Lived along the pain to die alone
Wasn’t end of love nor was the end of lies
Kept telling myself for one pride
Of untold love as I died
Let’s wipe the tears remove the sadness trace
Now let’s smile and put a brave face
There is a lot to live for not just you.
And I lost everything as I lost you.


Vivek Sheel

No comments:

Post a Comment