Friday, February 4, 2011

If I could turn back time?

How often we say this line? At least somewhere in vicinity of our life we thought of this. Well I may be imposing my self on everyone but I did lots of times, If I am not wrong everytime I do something wrong I will say "If I could turn back time". Later I realize If I do change time I might not be what I am today.Certainly many times we hate what we have become but all this time is what made us strong enough to be what we are. So the basic Idea of changing back time is absurd because we cant change something which is not yet happened and if We do there is no reason for us to be at that place anyway This is one thing that makes the whole point absurd.
Now If we cant back in time whats the real use to time machine oh yeah we can move forward in time, Now do we really want to go time where our existance has no meaning itself. And we cant even return from that time to our real life since travelling back is impossible you might want to go to future of human but whats the point if you can't whats their in our current time (Current time not the one you are but when from where you started) Somehow Now all the idea of time machine looks stupid. Not to all of us somehow even I realize the travelling in time is stupid but I am still fascinated by the idea of time travel I may not know reasons for it but I am I guess ability to know what future might look like is still a good power to have though. I can't boast about that power to anyone as In this end its nothing more that going to much advanced version of what we are today. If we go 10000 years from now we might not be ready what we might see Humans with huge heads small eyes small ears ironically "All might look like big head version of Chinese" and yeah similar small bodies basically all dwarf. I guess its not time to pick on Chinese but any who Somehow I realized I belong to time where I should be not in future not in past though desires nevers ends. My quest for time machine will go on.

4 comments:

  1. "All might look like big head version of Chinese" - First of all, Chinese/Japanese etc. are not advanced versions of humans, they look like that because of their diet. IF we eat like them our race/body will end up looking like them in many many years, but since I am not planning to give up on meat for rice and noodles, I'm not going to contribute on that.

    I do want to travel on time! Back and forward. I think it is possible, what it is not certain is what will happen if we learn how to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are not.. actually i was thinking eyes will be big too n chinese i hate them they r very cunning though as russel peter said it will combination of indians and chinese not just chineses and big heads co we use most is our head

    it is not possible to move backward as per principle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I already have a big head, so I'm sure I would be still pretty if I reborn again in the future, that's all that matters ;)

    I was reading and re-reading what you said about traveling back in time, you said it is absurd but that is only according to as far as the logic mind goes, or science has gone, if you prefer it... It is just hard for me to imagine something that it is not possible, there has to be a reason why this travel in time thing is in our mind, I know it is not so scientific from me but... there is so much we don't know yet! We (humans) can make conclusions based on what we know, which is limited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah that is true i cant deny that.... for each way we have found -ve element for same but one thing is in this universe there is no actual -ve dimension in any of the movement we have to make its is +ve in what ever dimension we decided to move it can be relatively -ve but in actually it is still possible if you start at one point either you go forward or backward but there is always some distance you cover that is always positive number means forward and time is another dimension in whatever way we try to travel its going to +ve. there is a way to stop back time but there is no actual logic that can make us travel back in time.

    ReplyDelete