Monday, May 2, 2011

My Religion my War

Why it matters what happen to people in other country, The govt. of those countries is doing stuff what people want, What they see is right for that nation, They are not your brothers they have no relation towards you, They are people themselves, I know this might sound very harsh to many people if you want to help them just because they are of your religion I certainly can’t find humanity in that, being human is different than you are suppose to stand against violence on all the people, but No that you won’t do, you don’t want to care about kid dying in Africa because of no water but all you want to know is what religion he is from, isn’t that bit hog wash your pathetic excuse of justifying for what you are asking is right.
US is just one of those who make money from those whose house catches fire, and they also make sure people house keep on catching fires, Sadly every Govt. of major nations is same and even more sadly mine is actually puppet of them who believes in same theories,
and they already sold India for some huge amount of money, But is it just govt. fault, No we are all the same, same pathetic excuse for life, “disgusting one” who fight for religion more seriously than food, who are either so self involved or trying to connect people where we have no real connection just because some asshole told you he belongs to your religion, and Funny thing is people are becoming dumber with time,
I was recently talking to someone and I asked
Me: Do you really believed in god, God they asked you to believe in your religion.
Friend: yes, I do.
Me: I asked her why? have you felt its presence?
Friend: no
Me: then why?
Friend: Because I was told so, I was asked to believe so I started believing.
I was shook by her answer, is that the reason why we all believe god, Well it’s easier to say no here isn’t it, Then I will ask again give me why you actually believe in god, I believe in god myself but I have my own reasons and they are certainly not as shallow as the one I just mentioned. But am I so different from rest I did experiment,
When we were young we are trained to believe everything our parents tell us, or our society tell us, so we start believing god, and as much importance our society gives to religion leaving few exception most of them start falling for the same crap. We are no different from sheep’s We follow what they asked us to follow, Do you think if we leave 2 kid’s in jungle to get old, one guy and gal, and meet them after hundreds of years they will also believe in god like we do?
I hardly doubt that! at the very least they wouldn’t believe in any religion crap. They probably be just actual suppose to be not effected by any religion or thought, if they have humanity in them it won’t be limited to stupid thought hey there is a guy who has no religion I am worried about him, To them we all be equal, not split by some stupid colors or religions
We pathetic excuse for human are the worst examples of smart animals as I might add, Recent I did experiment on myself I was reading an article I actually hate Indian Central Govt. so this article was discussing how Indian PM and others are just agents of America in India, this article affected my thought process to such a deep level that now I see every action of Indian Govt. as act of agent and I see how it really benefits America I can’t control myself and this is the goggles that are present in front of my eyes & it will make me look at world only in that color. And Govt. of India is really not helping me to get rid of these goggles. The reason it affected me so much is as I was willing to believe in anything that is against this govt. and this one just fit my needs so is the concept of god and even pathetic religion they religion god came into existence based on their regions and so as their acts and powers. So when one of faced a issue and we were told this might be reason it happened it all fits in our head and we actually start believing the crap someone just told. And as it spreads it became a society and that just forces the numb nuts like us to believe the gods. And fight for our religion. My religion gave me this crap gave that crap, he is my brother because he is from my religion that guy should die as I don’t know his religion and I don’t care after that.
Frankly I don’t care about religion I do things which make me feel good and I hope everyone is should be happy I rather support someone who is hungry than fight for a asshole who is suffering because he was fighting for religion yes I am that cruel hate me for it but I don’t give rats ass about religion or people dying because of it I worry about them as they are human and hope we all move above this religion crap and try to be together but I am not that stupid I know it’s not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment