Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Religion I never had...

What is dharma? Was dharma really meant as same as religion? I am not sure, I always felt dharma was more of my moral responsibilities, it had more to do with my conscience than of what religion I belonged, If this is true than what is my religion I understand my way of living is of Hinduism but where is my religion, It’s easy to say now I never really had one, I never really belonged to one, Quite a relief for me. There is no actual word for religion in Hindi, we are misusing the word dharma and spoiling even corrupting it’s meaning for our own selfish gains. Religion came in to existence to link people to connect them together.
Religion = Link in between Region
This religion was created in order to bring people together make them believe in similar believes but nothing remains same it was suppose to be nothing stands firm in the test of time, Although I am not sure that was total ideology when they actually created religion, May be from the beginning it was meant to control people and their actions so Not so long after its creation it was used as power, power like no other, power that helps to control, even start wars, We all know religion has always played pivotal role in wars, In every war there were people of some religion who suffered the wrath of others, No religion was totally incorruptible, Since with so many followers the desire to control them was so inviting, Even after so many years it is one of the most formidable enemy. And the rate people trying to spread it for power, all the conversion’s taking place, if they really care for other person why they are ask them to follow that specific religion to get help. Why they are not helped just like that. Now I am not pin pointing any one here but to say I will help you only if you follow my religion otherwise you can die the dog death I don’t care, where is the humanity in that?
But asking for humanity here is too much to ask, humanity doesn't yield to power at least not as soon as religion does, so it's much easier to use religion as force, dharma on the other hand is quite unyielding to follow if you are looking for power, Probably because there is no politics in dharma, it’s everyone’s moral responsibility. And people who do not follow their responsibilities they never really had any dharma. But they can have their religions but not dharma, Religions is their link with each other & yeah religion was always very different from dharma. Now we all who doesn't have religions but only ideologies than what are we fighting for, Why we fight when someone say I belong to some other religion? Now we don’t have to get jealous from people with religions. Being just jealous cannot be the reason we start fighting or even kill thousands of people for it. That doesn't really feel right. But our leaders have convinced us, we have a religion and we should fight for it. Who choose them as leaders when they don’t even know actual meaning of dharma? But here they are guiding us. Leading us to live a bitter life and we look up to them somehow I found that to be too trivial.
I know I am not alone who believe this. Many people are looking for change many now don't bother about religion but more we try to move away from it more the powers of these leaders grow stronger. I am quite confused on how but on the name of change and people leaving their culture behind these leaders are becoming more of a religious demons. Least they realized the fact change is law of nature we have survived for 34000 years because we changed when the change was required. Change was our strength which they are fighting so vigorously against.
Let this change come let’s move to future we are changing to people we want to be, you have no rights to ask us to follow what your principles are I will do what I believe is morally right I will lead my own life in the path I feel right. I will have my dharma uptight but don’t drag me to pit holes of religion. I never had one I never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment